MIES – Value Added Services
MIES have invested some capital into acquiring state of the art test equipment.
- Fluke 435 power analyzers,
- Fluke 743B document calibrators
- Megacon IMA95 power test simulators for secondary injection of process signals
- FLIR thermography cameras
MIES can now offer our clients the following value added service:
- Analyze & trouble shoot power quality,
- Energy surveys of your electrical installations, buildings, refrigeration installations to name a few.
- Risk assessment of your electrical installations
- MIES delivers a complete survey with a comprehensive report, recommendations for preventative measures, cost savings on power consumption and repairs.
- MIES can simulate any three phase active, reactive power, current and voltages, and do injection testing with these parameters on your switchgear to test all preferential trips, reverse power, over current, powerfactor, under voltage conditions by simulating all of the above parameters.
- MIES also do thermography surveys of your assets, onboard vessels, offshore installations and industrial equipment.